The WMD MSCL is a stereo compressor in 4 hp designed for your master bus to help “glue” your mix together. Inspired by the DBX “Over Easy” style compressor, it features independent attack and release knobs, output gain, and an all-in-one knob function for compression which decreases threshold, increases gain and ratio all with one turn. Limit Switch allows the MSCL to act more like a peak limiter. The threshold switch lets you compress signals of different amplitudes. It also features a side chain input for classic ducking sounds on stereo tracks.
- Stereo Compressor in 4 HP
- Sidechain input for classic ducking sounds
- Easy and intuitive design
- Threshold switch lets you compress modular level signals as well as lower level sources
- Limit switch limits the makeup gain on the comp knob to make compressor act more like a peak limiter
- Depth 38mm
- 50 mA +12V / 50 mA -12V
- Only 4hp wide!